CFN’s founders Gordon & Freda Lindsay had a great passion for the nation of Israel and its significance in Biblical prophecy. In 1959 the Lindsays and their daughter visited Israel for the first time. That initial visit birthed a long term commitment to the nation of Israel and the evangelization of its peoples. In the early 1960's the Voice of Healing assisted with the building of the Mount of Olives Chapel in Jerusalem.
In 1967 the Lindsay’s daughter Carole moved to Israel, later marrying Ari Sorko-Ram and changing her name to Shira. The Sorko-Rams launched MAOZ Israel, a Messianic ministry reaching native Israelis with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Christ For The Nations continues to promote a biblical understanding and support for Israel though conferences, the annual Bless Israel Day, hosting tours to the Holy Land, summer outreaches, and regular support for various ministries including numerous CFNI alumni in Israel.
The Goals of Support for Israel:
- Promote a biblical understanding of Israel, that Israel is sovereignly ordained of God as a people through whom the message and means of salvation has come to the world.
- Support the proclamation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ among both Jews and Arabs throughout the nation of Israel.
- Facilitate learning opportunities for thru tours and outreaches to Israel.
- Financially support CFNI Alumni founded ministries in Israel.
How You Can Participate:
- Join us on the next tour of Israel. Click Here for more information.
- Donate to one of the great ministries we support in Israel.
- Subscribe to CFN’s "The Voice" magazine, which features regular articles on Israel.