The Native Church Program serves as a channel for God’s love to be shown in a very practical way, by providing funds to congregations in developing nations to complete their church buildings. This Program works because the congregation has to do their part by raising the walls up and so have ownership of their building. The NCP then comes in to help the local congregation get their roof up, we help them to “concentrate on the Lord, not on rain and or shine” during their worship times.
The Goals of the Native Church Program are:
- To extend God’s love in a practical, measurable way
- To enable people, churches, families, groups, and businesses opportunity involvement in church growth by sponsoring or co-sponsoring these churches
- To provide those interested a connection with a real congregation so they may be prayed for
- To provide background information of the socio-economic situations in which the churches are planted and growing
- To fund one roof per day around the year
How You Can Get Involved:
- By committing to sponsor or co-sponsor a church from application through completion: for $50 per month = $600 per year, or more – up to the full sponsorship
- By praying for the congregations that are sponsored
- By telling friends, relatives, and churches about this exciting opportunity
- By sponsoring another project once one is completed
Each project application is prayerfully considered and approved for a certain amount. This amount is reflected in the “Full” column. “Half” indicates the amount needed to sponsor half of the project. “Needed” is the amount not yet covered by other partners. Any commitment of $600 or above to a given project is considered a part sponsorship. Repeated or one-time gifts of any amount are always welcome!