Welcome to Alumni Housing! The vision that we hold as a commitment is to help CFNI alumni continue growing in the purpose that God has called them to fulfill.
Why Alumni Housing?
Our beloved “Mom” Freda Lindsay always said that it was important for CFNI graduates to save money in order to stay focused on their ministry calling (mission field, marketplace, church, etc). Therefore, we intend to provide accommodation for our graduates on CFNI campus for fairly affordable rent.
Please see the requirements that you must meet in order to apply for CFNI alumni housing.
Alumni Housing Application Requirements
- An applicant must be a CFNI graduate (no exceptions).
- Complete the Alumni Application Form, available at CFNI Headquarters or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the Dean’s Approval Form. All applicants must be approved by the Dean’s Department.
- International alumni must provide proof of visa status and /or OPT card, or student status.
- Provide proof of income. Acceptable documents include: 2 paystubs, a letter of financial support, formal OPT offer from the employer including the income amount and term of OPT, and/or a bank statement showing sufficient funds to cover rent and living expenses.
- Due to current demand, it is recommended that the application is submitted at least 3 months (90 days) before the desired date of occupancy.
- The submitted application and the supporting documents are subject to review by the Property Manager. Accepted packets are NOT a guarantee of housing. You will be contacted to confirm or deny eligibility and discuss possible units and dates of occupancy. If you do not receive a response within two weeks of submitting the application, please email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, email us at email@example.com or call (214) 302- 6406.